Having just realised I missed my blog’s 1st birthday last week, I though it might be fun to go through my site’s stats today and see what posts have been getting top billing since I started blogging in May 2011.
Here are my top 10 most-viewed posts of all time in order:
- Australian piano exams compared: which syllabus is the best?
- Teaching boys – repertoire ideas
- Why extrinsic rewards are so bad for motivation
- How does your hand work?
- “Google Earth” Practice
- Weight training for pianists
- How to practice away from the piano
- Deliberate Play v. Deliberate Practice
- 75 pieces in one year? How Ben went from beginner to Grade 2 in 10 months!
- How to get addicted to practising piano
Thanks for reading over the last 12 months and I look forward to your continued support during the next year!
All the best,
Latest posts by Tim Topham (see all)
- TransAcoustic™ Piano by Yamaha - November 23, 2014
- AMEB Series 17 Piano | Best Pieces Grades P-3 - November 21, 2014
- Music Teacher Magazine: The Piano Issue | Free Digital Access - November 20, 2014
- Ben Folds Australia Tour 2014 - November 18, 2014